Be sure to check out the inspirational writings at Spiritual Sundays. Thanks to Ginger and Charlotte for hosting this site and encouraging us today to seek the Lord.
Yesterday I celebrated my 38th wedding anniversary! My husband is in AZ and I am in San Diego, but my daughter had a good idea. She said I should celebrate 38 reasons why I love this man! So here goes...I love my husband because...
1. He loves the Lord.
2. He keeps his marriage vows.
3. He is a loving husband and dad.
4. He honors his parents.
5. He honors my parents.
6. He works hard for a living.
7. He listens.
8. He takes out the garbage.
9. He maintains the home repairs.
10. He has a great sense of humor.
11. He prays for me and our family.
12. He loves our granddaughter.
13. He is a tither and a giver.
14. He is creative.
15. Life is an adventure with him.
16. He serves the Lord in our church and community.
17. He is a great cook.
18. He maintains the yard.
19. He encourages my friendships with women.
20. He is handsome.
21. He loves Israel, the apple of God's eye.
22. He is a good researcher.
23. He loves animals.
24. He loves to travel.
25. He reads the Bible.
26. He cares about the poor.
27. He maintains my car.
28. He is a great teacher.
29. He loves music.
30. He manages his office well and respects his co-workers.
31. He participates in family traditions.
32. He puts up and takes down the Christmas lights.
33. He critiques my writing.
34. He affirms me.
35. He loves life.
36. He goes grocery shopping with me!
37. He is a problem solver.
38. He has put up with me for 38 years!