So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago. Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door. Smiley Amy looked so happy. Then she said: "I'm happy you are here. Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs. It's been eight months since I've seen them. My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year. I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall. Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math. This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant. She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel. Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever. It wo...
OH MY GOODNESS! That was hysterical! I so need to show that to my husband!
ReplyDeleteOh girl, thank you soooo much for that laugh!!!
Happy Friday and sweet hugs to you!!
Kim
Too funny!! I won't show my boys this, they would attempt it in an instant!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh! That worked for them. Guess you don't have to go to the beach...Keeping you in prayers sister Mary. Hope all is well. God bless you and your family. Love to you. Have a great weekend too!
ReplyDeleteMary, I really needed a good laugh right now. Thank you for that! This was so funny watching boys be boys or maybe rednecks be rednecks. LOL.
ReplyDeleteMy husband told me that when he first moved to Phoenix in about 1957 he and his friends used to waterski on the AZ canals. They tied a rope and attached it to a car. Certainly can't do that nowadays.
I'm thinking of you and continue to pray friend.
Oh So Funny! I am laughing still! Thanks for that Mary!
ReplyDeleteI knew something was up! I have been praying for you for weeks....You have been on my mind soooo much. I will pray more specifically now. LOVE YOU, andrea
ReplyDeleteThis video had me laughing out loud.. Very funny - thanks. Great video for a Friday!
ReplyDeleteLove to you .
Kelly
Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDeletethis was crazy Mary....:)
ReplyDeleteLove you and always praying!!
I'm feeling fine. Thanks for asking sister...Please pray for me as I go to work tonight because I heard from my coworker that the flu had spread to some other inmate's housing as well. The Lord is my Shield, I will not be afraid.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your prayers sister Mary. I saw your comment at amazing salvation [sister Kelly's], I prayed again for you and your family. God bless. Love you sister.