Skip to main content

Recognition Time

Neno's award is given to those who love blogging, love to encourage friendships through blogging, and who help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging. This award was given to me by Charlotte, Charlotte's Weblog, and also Andrea from Arise 2 Write. Thank you, my sisters! I lovingly pass this award on to any of my visitors who may not have been given it. Just leave me a comment that you received it.


Thank you, Rosel, from Off The Beaten Trek, who designed this special gift on behalf of those praying for her health. It is so wonderful to have Christian brothers and sisters who care about those burdens that we carry. I'm so blessed to be a part of this praying on-line community of wonderful friends who give of their precious time holding up the concerns of others. I just love this little prayer warrior and it makes me want to stop what I'm doing and pray!

Comments

  1. Congratulations dear sister unto GOD's glory. I love you and pray for you and your precious family often.

    Leaving you with piles of smiles.

    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always brings a smile to my face! You are a prayer warrior my friend.
    Big hugs to you
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sister Mary! I miss you...And so glad to hear from you! I am grateful to have found "prayer warriors" always ready to bow their heads and pray for others unconditionally. I could feel the enemies trembling when we do so...But all the glory to the Lord Who is there to protect us and guide us.
    Congratulations on your awards. You are a great sister! I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers. Love you in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What special awards for such a special person. Congratulations. I too love that there are so many faithful prayers in blogland. It really has to please the Lord that this venu is being used to praise Him and for His glory. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so sweet. Congratulations on the lovely awards. You are a precious Sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary,

    So happy for you on all these awards, you are sooo deserving! I miss you so much and please know you are covered in prayer always :) your whole family!

    blessings to you and yours,
    I love you sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, you're very deserving of these awards. Please know that your sisters in Christ are praying. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and GOD bless! You are awesome. I am praying for you and yours and hope today is a better day! Blessings, hugs, and love, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

A Veteran's Story

  I noticed Bill sitting in our local park where I walk.   He glanced my way just as I finished the last exercise walk song on my playlist.   He shouted and pointed to my car:   “Hey, is that your car with the Nam front license plate?   I stepped closer into the veranda where Bill sat on a picnic bench.   I noticed his Vietnam Vet cap and instantly I knew why I walked there that day.   The Marine Vet served during the 1960’s, the same time span as my husband.   Bill talked a lot about the war evoking my emotions from laughter to tears.   My South Vietnam front plate often prompts a conversation with a stranger and I’ve learned a deep respect for it over the years.   It is my way of listening to a veteran.   I enjoyed listening to Bill.   He made me laugh in spots but he made me cry as well.   Like when he talked about the sandwich lady.   “Do you ever eat at the sandwich shop in the gas station down the street...