Skip to main content

Friday Funnies


I'm linking to Kim at Homesteader's Heart for Friday Funnies. Be sure to go there for a humorous Friday! Have a great weekend everyone!




Comments

  1. We could all use a good laugh. Thinking of you. Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am laughing out loud my friend! That was too funny.
    Thanks for the laugh and Happy Friday my sweet friend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making our Fridays a li'l on the lighter side...God bless sister Mary and have a great weekend. May the Lord's guidance, protection, grace, strength, comfort rain down on you and your family. Blessings and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cartoon!

    Thank you for the visit to Family Fountain and nice comment. I hope the portion you read to your daughter was encouraging to her. I'll lift her situation up in prayer. wb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping by for a quick "hello". I loved the pics of you, your daughter and granddaughter; and I'm delighted you're still finding much to laugh about ... Friday or no!

    Be blessed, friend.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary,

    This was too cute! Was sitting here with my mom when your Friday Funny came up and we both just smiled at seeing your sweet face!! My mom isn't a blogger but she always looks forward to seeing your Friday Funnies! Bless you my sweet friend and I love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is funny! I think he should be hiding! haha
    thanks for making me smile today Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Very cute.

    Have a blessed weekend sweet Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee, this fella would have felt right at home over here! I'd better snap to it soon.

    Hope your Today is chock full of smiles, sweet Mary.

    Love,
    Myra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

A Veteran's Story

  I noticed Bill sitting in our local park where I walk.   He glanced my way just as I finished the last exercise walk song on my playlist.   He shouted and pointed to my car:   “Hey, is that your car with the Nam front license plate?   I stepped closer into the veranda where Bill sat on a picnic bench.   I noticed his Vietnam Vet cap and instantly I knew why I walked there that day.   The Marine Vet served during the 1960’s, the same time span as my husband.   Bill talked a lot about the war evoking my emotions from laughter to tears.   My South Vietnam front plate often prompts a conversation with a stranger and I’ve learned a deep respect for it over the years.   It is my way of listening to a veteran.   I enjoyed listening to Bill.   He made me laugh in spots but he made me cry as well.   Like when he talked about the sandwich lady.   “Do you ever eat at the sandwich shop in the gas station down the street...