Sending Big Hugs
- We have grown so close to God and have learned powerful spiritual lessons.
- Carrie received wisdom especially in her court case.
- Financial breakthrough!
- Carrie found a cute place to live while ordered to stay in San Diego for the next year. It will be a great place to heal and grow spiritually.
- The church Carrie attends, The Rock of San Diego, is amazing. The teachings and worship is powerful. The leaders have rallied around her and provided help in moving. Several leaders continue to call making sure she is okay and the ladies in the Women's Ministry have written to her inviting her for coffee and a listening ear.
- Many opportunities to share the gospel.
I could go on and on, my friends. You are His hands and feet and we feel the presence of the Lord all around us. Carrie and I love to pray for you and we ask God to shower you with blessings.
The spiritual warfare continues. I read this morning in Gal 5:11, "the fact that I am still being persecuted proves that I am still preaching salvation through faith in the cross of Christ alone!".
I am so glad to be on this journey with you. I send you my love! I will be in San Diego this week helping with getting settled in and hope to visit your blogs whenever I can get a few minutes.