Spiritual Sundays ~ Sunday Seven
1. I’m praising God for answered prayer. I asked Him to send our office a buyer so that we can start the year off with a sale. We have four sales!
2. When I was in San Diego two weeks ago, my 95-year-old mother called us with stomach pain and thought she would have to go to the hospital. We prayed and the Lord healed her. We praise Him!
3. I’m praising God for the extra time I’ve had to be with my daughter and granddaughter. We have enjoyed a long visit since the holidays and they just left for home a few days ago.
4. I’m grateful for God’s protection. He kept us safe as we made the trip to San Diego and then back to Arizona as well as their final trip home again.
5. Laughter is medicine for the soul. I laugh at myself when I think of all the silly songs I’ve been singing with my granddaughter that I re-learned at her library story time. And the Hokey-Pokey…I’m getting good at it.
6. Praise God for encouraging us with all we learn about Him in trials. I was able to encourage a client this week whose house burned down. What a great feeling to know His strength uplifted her through our conversation about the hard times. This is just as important as selling her a home, don't you think?
7. Lastly, I’m praising God for the wonderful family He gave to me. Last weekend we were all together at my house. They got a cake from the bakery, purchased a helium machine and filled the house with balloons. My birthday is Monday the 31st! I am blessed.
Praise the Lord for all of you, my friends, and your Jesus-filled blogs that I love to visit. We are blessed to have such an inspiring place as Spiritual Sundays, hosted by Charlotte and Ginger.