The Golden Heart Award ~ I'm Honored to Receive
I am so honored to receive this award today not only from one, but two of my sisters in Christ. Rosel, from Off the Beaten Trek nominated me and I urge you to visit her. She is evangelically bent and has a wonderful way of encouraging souls to take the plunge and meet Jesus!
Alleluiabelle from Humble As I Go also was kind enough to think I deserve this. Her blog is a wonderful combination of deep poetry and prose from the heart and she shares her grandchildren now and then and they are delightful. Alle is an example to all of us when it comes to overcoming.
Thank you both for nominating me. When I began blogging last September, I didn't know how this worked. I loved reading blogs; I would get so encouraged. I wanted to give back and asked my husband if he thought I had anything to give to others. He answered, "Give them your smile." Jesus gave me a smile. I was pathetic at one time, but he gave me so much joy and now I'm a work in progress and want to share my journey! Praise Him!
In order for me to receive this award, I have to nominate five other blogs. Here goes:
1. Charlotte, from My Home In Scottsdale. Charlotte writes uplifting inspirational posts that draw you to Jesus. She co-hosts Spriritual Sundays. I never realized how anointed this meme was until I was not able to attend church for a few weeks.
2. Ginger, from Enchanting Cottage. Ginger's blog will inspire you with colorful decorating. Ginger is the other host of Spiritual Sundays. These two ladies visit every blog site that participates in their meme. What dedicated golden hearts of God these two have.
3. Kay, at Dream Big. I love this blog and its owner. You will be amazed how much this gal can fit into one week and have fun while she's doing it. Talk about inspiration. God really blessed me here with friendship. Now I know how golden his heart is.
4. Karen, at http://lilyvalley-karen.blogspot.com/ If you love to pray for people, visit Karen's site. She'll wow you with the power of intercession. Sometimes I read her posts twice because I find such gold in God's heart there.
5. Jean, at Daisy Chain. Jean blogs about inspirational scripture. I love it when she shares her family and her beautiful children and grandchildren. This woman with a heart for God is like gold to me.