A Forty Year Legacy in the Making!
We are blessed to have long-lasting marriages in our families. My grandparents married in the early 1900’s. Unfortunately, they didn't live long and passed before their fiftieth anniversary mark.
But my Mom and Dad were married fifty years just before my Dad died.
My husband’s parents were married for 37 years before his mom passed on, way too early in life.
We were married on August 7, 1971. The family is heading out to San Diego tomorrow for more fun out there celebrating on the beach!
• Be devoted and give preference to one another. (Romans 12:10)
• Accept one another. (Romans 15:7)
• Care for one another. (1 Corinthians 12:25)
• Carry each other’s burdens. (Galatians 6:2)
• Forgive one another. (Ephesians 4:32)
• Encourage, build up one another. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
• Spur one another on to love and good deeds. (Hebrews 10:24)
• Confess your sins to one another. (James 5:16)
• Pray for one another. (James 5:16)