I vote for more purses, toothbrushes, cups, storybooks, and Halloween costumes that feature Abigail of the Old Testament. She is a heroin worthy to emulate, in my opinion, even more than Cinderella. Once upon a time, there was a kind woman by the name of Abigail who lived with a surly man who liked to drink a lot and have parties. One time, King David and his army were very hungry and entered the surly man’s homestead and asked if they could come to his barbecue. The king had a right to ask because he and his men protected the homestead’s boundary lines. The surly man said “No. Get off my property.” The King had a temper and became offended. Surly drunk + spiteful King = War In the meantime, Abigail heard about the situation and spent hours baking cinnamon rolls for the King and his army. She dismounted from her horse and presented the King with her peace offering. She bowed low and greeted the King and asked his forgi...
Oh those were GOOD! Ha! Ha! Ha! And I think we've all been there my friend. I know I have!
ReplyDeleteHave a super weekend.
Kim
the first one I can so relate to.I felt like doinf that to my PC this week.I hope that you have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI like your techno-comics. I've often felt like shooting my computer.
ReplyDeleteThese are so funny. It brought a smile to my face!
ReplyDeleteVery funny - the cartoons, that is - not the computer problems!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your last post, too - Under the Moon with Jesus. What a comforting Word He gave to you.
I also live by the coast in California - and the news is a little (a lot) frightening. But, as you have said, it's all in His hands - and so am I!!
GOD BLESS!
So funny!!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your weekend dear!
May the smiles you give return to you a hundredfold!! xoxo
Deborah xoxoxo
Computers, can't live with them-can't live without them!
ReplyDelete