Skip to main content

Celebrating!



We are celebrating our youngest daughter's birthday today. We are praising God for Carrie and asking Him for His protection, His direction and His blessings on her life.

Carrie is an amazing woman with a will of steel. She is an excellent mom and a seeker of God's truth and wisdom. We know He has a great future in store for her.

"For I know the plans I have for
you," declares the Lord,
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
Plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer. 29:11

Happy birthday, Carrie!

Comments

  1. Praying birthday blessings all over dear Carrie's life, so glad she is in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carrie. You are indeed a BEAUTIFUL daughter, mother and seeker of God's truth and wisdom.

    I hope that your day is extremely joyful and filled with an amazing abundance of love and specialness.

    Love you Mary my dear smiling friend. You have so much to be proud of.

    Peace,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I saw this post just now Mary. I join you in celebrating Carrie's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!

    I know with all my heart that God has so much ahead for you. I can hardly wait to see Him unfold His plans for your life. Enjoy every minute of this day... it's the very day God knew Carrie would be born, and I celebrate it with you from Texas!!

    Big birthday hugs!

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Happy Birthday to Carrie! I am going to head over and tell give some love and birthday wishes! What a beautiful daughter you have Mary!! I know you must be sooo incredibly proud!

    love u! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great celebration! Happy birthday to you beautiful daughter, Carrie!!

    Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary,

    Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! Her smile is as beautiful as her Mom's! :)

    I pray she had an amazing day!!!

    Blessings upon you and your family!
    Love ya!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Carrie! She has a wonderful mom! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Carrie! I am praising God for her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are quoting my favorite Scripture verse. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to sister Carrie! May the Lord bless her abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I have meant to say, that you have such a beautiful smile. Every time I see your profile picture, it is such a blessing to see you smile. Thank you for sharing your smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi SalesLady371 -

    To Carrie -

    May the peace of GOD rule your heart and may His awesome glory saturate your precious soul.

    May He grant you that financial breakthrough that you have sought for awhile, and may you give Him much praise when it manifests.

    Thank you, Lord - Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...