Who Me, Versatile?
My friend, Deborah, surprised the heck out of me by giving me this award today. If you haven’t visited Deborah at With All My Heart......Deborah, you are missing out on a beautiful blog with gorgeous photography! Be sure to drop by soon and meet this special lady.
I want to thank Deborah for this and share the rules:
* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
* Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Here are my 7:
1. I grew up learning about Jesus in a text book but met Him personally 38 years ago through a women’s neighborhood Bible study. He is the love of my life.
2. I married a Navy man 39 years ago and we have two daughters, 35 and 32.
3. My favorite topic to study is prayer. I’m amazed at the power of prayer!
4. I was a middle child. Any other middle children out there?
5. I have been blessed to travel to some wonderful countries in this beautiful world!
6. I manage a sales dealership here in AZ along with my husband. We sell a beautiful upper-end manufactured home.
7. Two years ago I was blessed to become a grandma. Susanna is a treasure.
Now I am suppose to share this award with 15 others. Every one of you who visits me deserves this award. I’m blessed with blogger friends who are some of the dearest people on line! I could never pick just 15! I love your blogs and your versatile styles. So I pass it on to all of you. You are all chosen! Just leave a comment and follow the rules, receive the award and you are in!