Skip to main content

Friday Funnies ~ Going Green


We have to stop cutting down trees. This is getting serious!



Yay, it's Friday! Laughter is good, like a medicine. So you should laugh today! Check out the funny gals at Kim's at Homesteader's Heart. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. This is hilarious. Love the picture. Thanks so much for your sweet birthday wishes. I really appreciate it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and you did make me roar with laughter my smiling friend. :D

    Love you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I AM BUSTING AT THE SEAMS LAUGHING OVER THIS! I LOVE IT!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

    Thank you my friend for adding laughter to this WAY TO SERIOUS MORNING!!!

    I love you darlin' I'm praying for you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I have to share your post on my twitter! This is just too good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL

    great!!

    Found this because of Lisa's Twitter post..

    ReplyDelete
  6. toooo funny! bahahahaha

    Happy Friday Mary

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, that's a hoot and a half! Thanks ever so for the much needed laugh.

    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! I needed a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny! I surely need it today! Please pray for this 90 yr. old's aches and pains. God bless you sister Mary and take good care of yourself! Love you in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is funny right there! LOL! I always look forward to coming over here and laughing on Friday!
    Big Hugs!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm another one who is hooked on your Friday Funnies!! This is hilarious! That neat long line of dogs waiting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha...loved this one. So did my dog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...