Happy Easter










Comments

  1. It makes me smile just looking at these beautiful radiant smiles in these pictures :)

    love & hugs,
    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky lil' Susana ... to have her grandma's smile and allll that love!
    Thank you for sharing your little slice of Heaven, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susanna's smile...so familiar....like grandma's :) So special! Thank you for sharing all these wonderful pics! 3 generation of beautiful gals...with beautiful smiles! God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW Mary! Susanna is just precious and well, so are you and your family!!! Thank you for sharing your sweet grandbaby with us! We had Rylee today and what a blessing and joy it is to share this day with them!

    Happy Resurrection Day Mary!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family and Ms. Susanna is absolutely gorgeous...but I know you already know that! I know you had a wonderful Easter...with Susanna...all is good! We could be reduced to eating dirt and have our grandbabies and not complain...
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart is smiling really big right now, such beautiful pictures. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God has truly blessed you with a beautiful family. May HE continue HIS blessings. I read the post below about the trip to the Holy Land. How wonderful that was to walk where Jesus had walked!!! I know you will not forget . . . I also loved the analogy of how you were separated(lost) from your husband and how quickly he had you in his arms again. That is how it is with Jesue too. Thank you for sharing the pictures and the heart felt post below.
    IN HIS HANDS,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures Mary!! I can tell you had a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart smiles widely as I look at your beautiful faces. God has blessed you so!

    Love you so much my smiling friend.

    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Truck

Feeling the Love

Rescued!