So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago. Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door. Smiley Amy looked so happy. Then she said: "I'm happy you are here. Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs. It's been eight months since I've seen them. My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year. I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall. Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math. This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant. She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel. Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever. It wo...
I love this....!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well. Just thinking about you..makes me smile.
Hugs, andrea
Oh funny! That's cute.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday my friend.
Kim
Ha. Cute! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I love it! Sounds like my kind of recipe....
ReplyDeletelol, this made me smile.
ReplyDeleteMy kind of gal! DH would have to starve if he relied on me to cook!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend, my friend!
That's a knee slapper :)
ReplyDeleteLove you Mary!!! Have a blessed Friday my friend
Sounds great...I don't even need a timer! LOL...Have a great weekend sister and God bless and praying with you for R. Take care. Love to you.
ReplyDeleteHA! I completely understand that recipe... unfortunately!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Reminds me of what a speaker shared at a ladies conference I went to one time. She said if you are running behind time with getting dinner on the table, put an onion in the oven to roast...it smells as if you really have supper almost done, even if you haven't started it. lol Sounds a bit deceptive, but I guess it could work.
ReplyDeleteMary,
ReplyDeleteNow this is a recipe anyone can follow, even my teenager! This is great and loved it!
Make sure you stop by my blog for a chance to enter in both book giveaways as one ends tomorrow.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
I'm with Deborah Ann...sounds like my kind of recipe too! LOL :D
ReplyDeleteLove you and praying,
Alleluiabelle
Oh my goodness!! Too funny!
ReplyDelete