Skip to main content

Spiritual Sundays ~ Restoration

You know I'm believing the Lord for restoration this year. Look what I found, tons of things God says in His Word about restoration! I am having a picnic with His promises and wanted to invite you along.

Blessings to Charlotte and Ginger for their leadership in
Spiritual Sundays. I look forward to all the inspiration this weekend, and I appreciate all those who participate.

Scriptures to Meditate On and Claim About the Lord's Restoration

Deuteronomy 30:3 – The Lord your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you.
Psalm 14:7 – When the Lord restores the fortunes of His people, Jacob will rejoice, Israel will be glad.
Psalm 23:3 – He restores my soul.
Psalm 41:3 – The Lord will sustain him upon his sickbed...restore him to health.
Psalm 51:12 – Restore to me the joy of Your salvation.
Psalm 53:6 – When God restores the fortunes of His people, let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad.
Psalm 60:1 – Restore us!
Psalm 71:20 – Restore me again.
Psalm 80:3, 7, 19 – O God, restore us.
Psalm 85:1, 4 – You restored the fortunes of Jacob. Restore us, O God of our salvation.
Psalm 126:4 – Restore our fortunes, O Lord.
Isaiah 57:18 – I will lead you and restore comfort to you.
Jeremiah 15:19 – If you return, then I will restore you.
Jeremiah 16:15 – I will restore them to their own land.
Jeremiah 27:22 – I will bring them back and restore them.
Jeremiah 29:14 – I will be found by you, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations.
Jeremiah 30:3 – The days are coming when I will restore the fortunes of My people.
Jeremiah 30:17 – I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds.
Jeremiah 30:18 – I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob.
Jeremiah 31:18 – Bring me back, that I may be restored.
Jeremiah 31:23 – Once again they will speak this word...when I restore their fortunes.
Jeremiah 32:44 – I will restore their fortunes.
Jeremiah 33:7 – I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel, and I will rebuild them as they were at first.
Jeremiah 33:11 – I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were at first.
Jeremiah 33:26 – I will restore their fortunes and will have mercy on them.
Jeremiah 42:12 – I will also show you compassion...and restore you to your own land.
Lamentations 5:21 – Restore us to You, O Lord, that we may be restored; renew our days.
Hosea 6:11 – There is a harvest appointed for you, when I restore the fortunes of My people.
Joel 2:25-27 – I will restore to you the years that the locusts have eaten...and My people will never be put to shame.
Joel 3:1 – When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem.
Zephaniah 2:7 – For the Lord their God will care for them and restore their fortune.
Zephaniah 3:20 – I will give you renown and praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I restore your fortunes before your eyes.
Zechariah 9:12 – Return to the stronghold, O prisoners of hope...I will restore double to you.
Malachi 4:6 – He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers.
Galatians 6:1 – If anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness.
James 5:15 – The prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick.

Comments

  1. I'm sooo tired from last night's work and coming here is a big blessing as I leave feeling "renewed, restored, rejuvenated"...Thank you for this. If this is always the kind of picnic you're having, I'm in!!! Hey sister! I pray you'd be able to go to the So. CA. gethering by sister Kat! :) Hope to have a picnic with awesome friends!!! Blessings and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there are things that need to be restored in all of us. Thank you for posting these awesome scriptures and promises. I am believing with you for God's restoration power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is the kind of picnic I like to go on! Oh, the feasting that can be done in His Word! Thank you for these uplifting and inspirational scriptures! Have a beautiful Sunday, Mary.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN. These scriptures are such a blessing. Thanks for sharing them so we can meditate on them.
    Restore us, Oh Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these wonderful scriptures. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an awesome list. Boy have you done some work and I'm apprecciating it. Tons of blessings and have a great weekend. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize there were so many scriptures about restoration. The whole world is so in need of restoration. Just a matter of time.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. "A picnic with His promises" ... what a great line, Mary!
    These verses are keepers, for sure!
    Love ya!
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those are great verses and there sure are a lot about restoration. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super list of Scripture. Amen! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for those awesome, encouraging verses, Dear. And thanks for your sweet visit. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your list. I have copied it and am going to print it out. I think it is so delightful to hear you are having a picnic on His promises. LOVE ti. ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am adding these scriptures to my own list. Thank you for sharing them..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I hardly know what to say. How powerful when we see all this Scripture laid out before us. Over and over it goes. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could use a little restoration this year. Mary, this move has been so tiring for Greg and me. But we are in the Sun City house now but still have much unpacking to do. I missed visiting you so I wanted to come by to say hello.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. To see the list of verses written out is amazing. Thank you for sharing truth and hope in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome! Thank-you for these scriptures today. What a great way to start my week reading these today.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love doing a word search. It's amazing when we pick a word to study. There's so much God wants to speak to our hearts.

    What a great word: restoration.

    Hugs and love,

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glory Hallelujah!!!

    Joel 2:25-27 is a real anchor scripture for our family!!!

    He is the God who restores!!!

    He is Faithful!!

    Luv, Hugs and Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amen! Wonderful healing scriptures!
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  21. what an array of Scriptures on restoration Mary!! Resoration is an ongoing thing in many areas of our lives, I am so thankful that He is so faithful to deliver us from all of our bondages and bring us to the fullness of His redemption for our lives. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Because He Lives, I Can Move

I’m currently in one of those places where you lay out all the options and then you make the best decision. It seems, however, like none of the choices are fair or attractive. I know God will help me in my situation because I desire His guidance. I’m clinging to His Word which promises that ALL things work together for good for those that love God and are called according to His purpose, Romans 8:28. I heard a great teaching this week about seeking God’s will and all the freedom that surrender brings. We can know that God is bringing about a victory if we trust Him with each and every decision. The speaker illustrated his point with a famous painting. The painting depicts a look of despair on the chess player’s face. He’s playing Satan and his soul is at stake. It looks like Satan is winning. Checkmate! When Paul Morphy saw this painting back in the 1800’s, he set up a chess board and aligned the pieces to reflect the painting. Being a world champion, he studied the board. His conclusi

Humor for the Bride and Groom

A young couple decided to wed.  As the big day approached, they grew apprehensive.  Each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone, not even each other. The Groom-to-be, overcoming his fear, decided to ask his father for advice.   "Father," he said, "I am deeply concerned about the success of my marriage."  His father replied, "Don't you love this girl?"   "Oh yes, very much," he said," but you see, I have very smelly feet, and I'm afraid that my fiancĂ© will be put off by them."  "No problem," said dad, "all you have to do is wash your feet as often as possible, and always wear socks, even to bed."   Well, to him this seemed a workable solution. The bride-to-be, overcoming her fear, decided to take her problem up with her mom."  Mom," she said, "When I wake up in the morning my breath is truly awful."  "Honey," her mother consoled, "everyone has

A Veteran's Story

  I noticed Bill sitting in our local park where I walk.   He glanced my way just as I finished the last exercise walk song on my playlist.   He shouted and pointed to my car:   “Hey, is that your car with the Nam front license plate?   I stepped closer into the veranda where Bill sat on a picnic bench.   I noticed his Vietnam Vet cap and instantly I knew why I walked there that day.   The Marine Vet served during the 1960’s, the same time span as my husband.   Bill talked a lot about the war evoking my emotions from laughter to tears.   My South Vietnam front plate often prompts a conversation with a stranger and I’ve learned a deep respect for it over the years.   It is my way of listening to a veteran.   I enjoyed listening to Bill.   He made me laugh in spots but he made me cry as well.   Like when he talked about the sandwich lady.   “Do you ever eat at the sandwich shop in the gas station down the street?”   I replied that I’ve order coffee once in that place with a turke