Skip to main content

Friday Funnies ~ Forgetfulness

Happy Friday, everyone. This video was sent to me this morning by my OLDER brother. He thinks it's pretty funny now that we are growing older! Join Kim and her funny followers for more humor at Homesteader's Heart!






Comments

  1. That song is a hoot.... and the funny thing is I can relate to every word he sang!

    Love to you
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that song! What was it about again? Oh Lord, please have mercy on me, this "80" year old woman here!

    Thank you so much for the laugh! I need it before going to a stressful workplace tonight. Please pray for me, for the Lord to protect me against all the evils at work! Both spiritual and humans! Love ya sister! Enjoy your weekend! Is it Mary? Oh yeah! Sister Maryyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes...thanks for always making me smile.
    Hope you have an awesome weekend. Hugs, andrea

    PS: Thank you for your prayers, love, and support. It means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it!! Thanks for sharing a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute:).
    Glad I came.

    Regards
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL LOL LOL :D I loved the song and it was hilarious for me...I was tapin my feet, bobbing my head to it. I've experienced everything in that video except for not having my pants on. LOL

    Oh sweet friend you made my night. I surely needed this hearty laugh right now.

    Love you
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH that was funny my friend and I can totally relate about going into a room and forgetting why! LOL!
    Happy Friday my sweet friend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary! That was VERY funny! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was soo funny! Oh, I can so relate. Except for the no pants part, but I have walked out in my slippers, so that can't be far now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

A Veteran's Story

  I noticed Bill sitting in our local park where I walk.   He glanced my way just as I finished the last exercise walk song on my playlist.   He shouted and pointed to my car:   “Hey, is that your car with the Nam front license plate?   I stepped closer into the veranda where Bill sat on a picnic bench.   I noticed his Vietnam Vet cap and instantly I knew why I walked there that day.   The Marine Vet served during the 1960’s, the same time span as my husband.   Bill talked a lot about the war evoking my emotions from laughter to tears.   My South Vietnam front plate often prompts a conversation with a stranger and I’ve learned a deep respect for it over the years.   It is my way of listening to a veteran.   I enjoyed listening to Bill.   He made me laugh in spots but he made me cry as well.   Like when he talked about the sandwich lady.   “Do you ever eat at the sandwich shop in the gas station down the street...

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...