Skip to main content

Friday Funnies


Friday Funnies is featured by Kim at Homesteader's Heart.




Comments

  1. Oh my friend. That is so funny!!! And one I haven't actually seen yet! LOL!
    Happy Friday to you!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S hilarious! You DID make me laugh! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you sister Mary. But when you pop, we have a great laugh! That's a good one!!! Have a blessed week. Keeping you in prayers of course :) God bless and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Very cute and brought a smile to me day. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will pray sis. You don't need to tell me. That's what I always ask the Lord: He knows His children's needs.

    "Through You we will push down our enemies; through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever." (Psalm 44:5)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not surprised to see Rosel's comment. I awoke last night and could not sleep...thinking of you. I do not know what is going on in your life, but know GOD has put you on the heart and minds of many. We are storming the heavens on your behalf. May you feel HIS presence like never before.
    Much love, great big hugs, and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cute! Thanks for making me smile today. :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. MARY,

    too cute....lifting you and yours to the throne room knowing the Lord has you in the palm of HIS hands

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I needed a good laugh Mary. Thanks for that.

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great now even snow people are concerned about their weight! I love this cartoon. It truly does show just where we are at in today's world. .

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Someone should actually create that scene... :~D

    Blessings,

    e-Mom @ Chrysalis

    ReplyDelete
  12. You, my darling have been on my mind for a long time...I have been storming the heavens. I love you. I feel a strong connection with you. Might have something to do with the unconditional love you have poured on me since we met here in blogland.
    Love and hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. You, my darling have been on my mind for a long time...I have been storming the heavens. I love you. I feel a strong connection with you. Might have something to do with the unconditional love you have poured on me since we met here in blogland.
    Love and hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dear Friend,

    I have missed you! This is so funny. Thank you for making me laugh today.

    You are precious to me and I have thought about you often. My prayers continue to be said for you and your family.

    Love you so much,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a crack up! Who thinks these things up? Sometimes I stand in the greeting card aisle at Hallmark or the grocery store and just laugh my fanny off!

    I pray there's an abundance of laughter in all your todays and tomorrows.

    Blessings & hugs,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is just the funniest cartoon. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so funny!!! And one I haven't actually seen yet!

    Work from home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...