Skip to main content

Susanna's First Birthday

Comments

  1. So very precious, happy birthday Susanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those were too cute. I loved the classic first birthday cake picture with it smeared all over the place! LOL
    Hugs.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Birthday, Susanna! These pictures are awesome. I see the love she has brought into your lives. What a joy.

    Blessings and continued prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooo adorable! Happy Birthday Susanna! May God bless you and keep you...

    Sister, I have a favor to ask of you. Pls. continue to pray for my son's healing. It was his allergy but he had sinus congestion that causes him headache. Thank you for that. Keeping you in mine. And have a blast with your family especially with your cute grandbaby! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your granddaughter is just precious. Happy Birthday Susanna. Your family is lovely and what a wonderful time you are having. Love the cake on her face, tooooooo precious. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah girlfriend ... I'm just sitting n' grinning ... singing along with SDJr. (did you know, this is one of my FAV songs?). You n' your ladies-3 look so happy; my heart sings for you.

    Love ya!
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Susanna! I love the photos too. The one of Susanna and Carrie on the couch would make a great one to be framed. And I love the one of you with Susanna too. A pile of smiles; how precious. It's a family trait and I love it.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy! Happy! What a great slide show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweet Friend,

    Oh what awesome adorable pictures. Happy 1st Birthday Susanna! The Pile of Smiles runs in your family. What gorgeous ladies you all are.

    Love you so much dear friend and still praying.

    Big Hugs & Prayers,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so beautiful!!!

    I loved the photos. Happy Birthday to your precious Susanna!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks absolutely adorable. Please pass along my birthday blessings to Miss Susanna!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pictures! She is adorable! Happy 1st birthday Susanna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I chuckled when I saw your dentist post. I hate the dentist and many times thought rapture would be a good thing compared to that needle I am trying not to see! Now, for example, tomorrow would be another good day, since I have to see a new doctor! Your little granddaughter is precious. Grandchildren are so much fun!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! -Thank you for your kind words and visit to my blog! ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mary, thank you so much for your visits and always such kind and uplifting comments. I really appreciate having a wonderful christian blogger friend like you. I hope your visit to San Diego is a blessing. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, time flies by so fast, already one year old! Thanks for sharing the photos, they are so precious, she's such a delightful girl.
    I loved the picture where you were holding her like she was flying.
    God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one where you are holding her like a flying airplane! The look on your face is priceless! Happy B-Day sweet precious darlin' Susanna!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Because He Lives, I Can Move

I’m currently in one of those places where you lay out all the options and then you make the best decision. It seems, however, like none of the choices are fair or attractive. I know God will help me in my situation because I desire His guidance. I’m clinging to His Word which promises that ALL things work together for good for those that love God and are called according to His purpose, Romans 8:28. I heard a great teaching this week about seeking God’s will and all the freedom that surrender brings. We can know that God is bringing about a victory if we trust Him with each and every decision. The speaker illustrated his point with a famous painting. The painting depicts a look of despair on the chess player’s face. He’s playing Satan and his soul is at stake. It looks like Satan is winning. Checkmate! When Paul Morphy saw this painting back in the 1800’s, he set up a chess board and aligned the pieces to reflect the painting. Being a world champion, he studied the board. His conclusi

Humor for the Bride and Groom

A young couple decided to wed.  As the big day approached, they grew apprehensive.  Each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone, not even each other. The Groom-to-be, overcoming his fear, decided to ask his father for advice.   "Father," he said, "I am deeply concerned about the success of my marriage."  His father replied, "Don't you love this girl?"   "Oh yes, very much," he said," but you see, I have very smelly feet, and I'm afraid that my fiancĂ© will be put off by them."  "No problem," said dad, "all you have to do is wash your feet as often as possible, and always wear socks, even to bed."   Well, to him this seemed a workable solution. The bride-to-be, overcoming her fear, decided to take her problem up with her mom."  Mom," she said, "When I wake up in the morning my breath is truly awful."  "Honey," her mother consoled, "everyone has

A Veteran's Story

  I noticed Bill sitting in our local park where I walk.   He glanced my way just as I finished the last exercise walk song on my playlist.   He shouted and pointed to my car:   “Hey, is that your car with the Nam front license plate?   I stepped closer into the veranda where Bill sat on a picnic bench.   I noticed his Vietnam Vet cap and instantly I knew why I walked there that day.   The Marine Vet served during the 1960’s, the same time span as my husband.   Bill talked a lot about the war evoking my emotions from laughter to tears.   My South Vietnam front plate often prompts a conversation with a stranger and I’ve learned a deep respect for it over the years.   It is my way of listening to a veteran.   I enjoyed listening to Bill.   He made me laugh in spots but he made me cry as well.   Like when he talked about the sandwich lady.   “Do you ever eat at the sandwich shop in the gas station down the street?”   I replied that I’ve order coffee once in that place with a turke