Friday Funnies















Happy Friday, everyone! For more funnies, check out Kim's Blog!

Comments

  1. Wow, Somebody has some serious pumpkin carving talent!!!
    Have a great weekend Mary!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all cute! And nice carvings! Thank you for sharing. You have a great weekend sister. It felt like it was just yesterday when I was saying that last Friday. God bless you and your family. Keep that smile on your face. It makes people wonder what you're up to. Except Him. He knows He is the reason why that smile never fades away...Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! What an adorable way to carve these pumpkins!


    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These are hilarious!

    Thanks so much for the smiles!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute, poor little scared babies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness! How extrememy cute!!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! So, cute! My grandkids would love them!!!

    Blessings,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are awesome! Someone has some serious talent and a WHOLE LOT OF PATIENCE....LOL

    Love you Mary Happy Friday

    Have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute Mary. I hope you are well. I miss you and am still praying.

    love you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last photo is adorable! Love you dear sister. Have a beautiful weekend in the LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite picture is the one with the pug! How cute!

    Cabbage Soup Diet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father's Back

Feeling the Love

Whisper in My Ear One More Time