Skip to main content

Friday Funnies

It's Friday and time to laugh! Thank you, Kim, at Homesteader's Heart, for hosting and encouraging us to have some fun.


Comments

  1. Hmmm....Maybe it is the reason why I keep opening the refrigerator? Gotta' go and ask my dentist for other alternatives :)

    I bought some pie [custard] and I'm sending you a cyber piece...Coffee to follow my sister! But I'm doing that for God's glory because I feel His love through you. Have a great weekend! [I'm losing it I think...I almost typed have a great sister my weekend!!!]...Love you sister Mary...f

    ReplyDelete
  2. oH my!!! I think this may be my problem tooo!! Thankyou for helping figure this out ;)

    Have a blessed Friday!

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't seen that one yet! That's good and I'm sure I'll have to use that excuse in the future now! LOL
    Big hugs to you my friend
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who took that picture of me at the doctor's office???

    Too cute...thanks for the great laugh!

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say that is a valid excuse, LOL. :) Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you've solved the puzzle, Mary! ... Must remember that one to share with my own doctor!

    Have a sweetly satisfying evening,
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL; very cute Mary. I love to laugh and it made me smile. Thank you for that.

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, always handy to have another excuse.

    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...