Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Funnies

A cute poem was sent to my email and I want to share it with you today. For more smiles, be sure to go to Kim's at Homesteader's Heart. Have a great day everyone!

Cleaning Poem

I asked the Lord to tell me why my house is such a mess.

He asked if I'd been 'computering' and I had to answer 'yes.'

He told me to get off my fanny, and tidy up the house.

And so I started cleaning up...The smudges off my mouse..

I wiped and shined the topside.That really did the trick...

I was just admiring my good work.

I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops - I found a real absorbing site

I got SO way into it -I was into it all night.

Nothing's changed except my mouse.It's very, very shiny.

I guess my house will stay a mess.....While I sit here on my hiney.


  1. Ouch - I'm feeling conviction, LOLOLOL. I like that. Now, click onto the next funny. :)

  2. The picture was a great excuse..LOL...Love you sister Mary. Thinking of you today and lifting you up in prayers.

  3. Funny, funny, funny. Have a great day.

  4. I love it! :) Very sweet and too true for me, I'm afraid.

    Take care. May the Lord bless you. May He give you a wonderful, joyful weekend!


  5. I love that poem! Did I write that? LOL
    I have that same cartoon at the bottom but it's a girl holding the computer! I love it!
    Happy Friday to you my friend.

  6. cute! Love the cartoon! I know I kinda feel the same way!

  7. Hi Dear Friend,

    You always make me smile when I come here or think of you and your precious smile.

    This is a keeper :D

    Love you and still lifting you up in prayer!

    Peace, Love & Many Hugs,