Skip to main content

Friday Funnies


Today is Friday and it's time to laugh! Thank you, Kim, from Homesteader's Heart, for hosting Friday Funnies. Be sure to check out more humor there. Have a fun day everyone!










Comments

  1. Oh! I love the first one...dork! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Too funny..
    Happy Friday my sweet friend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I love them both. Hope you have a super Friday. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... That cell phone is so funny! I really enjoyed myself yesterday at Gooseberries. It was so wonderful meeting you in person!

    Love...Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still see a lot of people driving and using their cell despite the ban with using it while driving. I can relate to #2 pic. But both are funny!

    Have a great weekend sister Mary! God bless you and your family. Love and prayers always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary,

    These are great!! I am afraid #2 is close to accurate anymore....help us all ;)

    Yesterday on my facebook status I put a true funny:
    A man and wife were checking in for her radiaion treatment and her husband says to the receptionist
    "Here for the glow in the dark treatment" hahaha I thought it was soooo cute!
    Please find me on Facebook ok
    Loren Woods McGhee

    Love you Mary~ standing with you praying and coming in agreement for Victory in Jesus for your family!!!!! I love you soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary,
    This are toooo cute!
    I am sending lots of love and prayers from the Outer Banks of NC where I am looking at the ocean as I type!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are very funny Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny!!! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, you have a great sense of humor. Love it. I'm gld to see that you got home safely. Loved, loved, loved ...meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny. Thanks for the laugh,
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...