Skip to main content

Friday Funnies

For more Friday Funnies, go to Kim's blog site. Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. Silly girl :O) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!! Too funny!!!

    Just stopping by via the Friday funnies!!

    Cute blog home you've got here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!!! This is Hilarious!!!
    Have a FABULOUS Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good one Mary :)

    Have a happy Friday!!
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great smiles for my day!!

    Thank you for continued prayers. Serious immediate family issues looming...I know GOD is in control and HE has given me HIS word that HE is using my heartache to bring good and accomplish HIS will.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! That has been one of my favorite funny clips for quite some time, thanks for making it funny all over again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that video!!! Multi use catalogs are the best! LOL.
    Hugging you my friend.
    Happy Friday
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please stop by arise 2 write. You have a surprise there that you truly deserve.
    Blessings and prayers..today has been better...some healing and restoration is beginning to occur. Thank you for your continued prayer support.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, that was funny! Get him moving and off that couch. Have a great Friday, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That catalog served its purpose? lol...I had my son viewed this with me and we were both cracking up. Thanks for the laugh...again...God bless and have a great weekend sister! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved it! She looks like she could do a lot of "work" with that catalog! ha

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, you make me smile! I loved that!

    Thank you for your birthday wishes.

    Many blessings to you this weekend.

    In Christ's Love,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Dear Friend Mary,

    I've missed your smiling face and coming here! Oh I laughed so hard watching this clip. I surely was due for a much needed laugh. When I clicked to come into your site, I already had a smile on my face, because that's what you make me feel even before I get into your site. What a precious, precious friend and sister you are to me. I wanted to express that again to you. When I think about you and coming here to read your posts, it goes way beyond friendships. It's all about Him and our connection was because of Him. I thank Him so much for that Mary and for you dear one.

    I'm going into to visit some people today on their sites. I don't know how far I will get, but I get so filled up when doing so and I've missed that.

    I wanted to stop by and say hello and to tell you I love you and thank you for your strong prayer support. You are a strong woman of the Lord and a powerful intercessor and prayer warrior for so many. Thank you my sweet friend Mary. Thank you. I'll be by again soon.

    Much Love, Peace, Many Hugs & Blessings,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...