Skip to main content

Friday Funnies

Today I'm submitting a Pepsi Commercial, Italian style! I had a good laugh yesterday when my girlfriend, Peggy, emailed me this one minute video. Have a good day today and be sure to catch up with Kim at Homesteader's Heart for more humor!


Comments

  1. Oh that is so cute. She is adorable and to have the Italian Mafia voice come out of her is hysterical.
    Thank you for your sweet comment earlier my friend!!!
    I always look forward to visiting your blog as well, for I love to see your smiling face each time!!
    Hugs.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that?! I wasn't expecting his gum to pop- scared me, LOL. Good one! Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I almost forgot, it's FRIDAY! So I headed over here to see your Fri. Funnies. She's so cute but that's scary with that "gangster" voice. Why did I feel like I was at "work?"... :)
    Thanks for always making us laugh. Have a great weekend sister! I'm off to work again tonight!
    P.S.
    She might know that "Pepsi" is the "drink of the new generation" but does she know that "Coke" "adds life?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how precious, and FUNNY!!

    Hope you have a blessed day today♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be back to view after work..It will not let me download at work.
    Have a FABULOUS Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was too funny! I didn't expect that voice out of such a sweet little innocent face or the bubble pop at the end. That topped it off LOL!

    I will be fervently praying for your family dear friend. The enemy likes to come in and do whatever damage he can, but...we are standing together and that thing is not going to get away with anything! I'm stomping on him hard right now in the name of Jesus Christ!

    Love you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a scream! Only in Atlanta, where I grew up, it is COKE!! And in Indiana it is "Big Red"!
    I am praying for your family. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...