Skip to main content

Friday Funnies







Sometimes all you have to do is stand in the middle and be cute! Happy Friday to everyone. Don't forget to see Kim's blog for more humor!

Comments

  1. Oh, My, GOODNESS!!!! That was so incredibly cute and simply hilarious! I found myself moving with her! Oh thank you so much for sharing that today.
    Happy Friday to you!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love watching my toddler do the hula hoop on the wii. you said it...soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the hips were moving-and all the satisfaction and accomplishment in the moment was all over her face! How cute! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is precious!!! He is adorable!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best humor is kid humor! Thanks for the chuckle. Laughter truly is a balm to the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how PRECIOUS!!!!

    Thanks for sharing this. Made me laugh♥

    Have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I LOVE it! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love children and this is so precious!

    Thanks for stopping by on my blog. That's how I found yours and I'm so happy that I did. It truly is a pleasure to read your postings. I'll be stopping by again. I became a follower of yours today. I couldn't resist, we both have such a love for the Lord and anyone that knows me, knows me as the Alleluia woman. I love to laugh and to smile. When I saw your face and the name of the blog, it drew me in as well.

    Peace and blessings to you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter's wedding is next week, so I'm just browsing tonight. You visited me for a Spiritual Sunday and I'm repaying your visit!

    This is so cute. And your blog is so cheerful!

    Hugs, KJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. That made my night! I am giving a laugh talk to moms of preschoolers tomorrow. This is classic. I may have to mention that I saw this. I loved it!

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...