Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blog Organizing

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I was introduced to Bloglovin today by my friend, Kim, from Homesteader's Heart.  I am so thankful that she told me about it, I wanted to pass it along to readers at my place too.  I was unaware of it; maybe you are also. 

Bloglovin is a site that you can subscribe to and where you can list the favorite blogs that you like to read.  I like the way I was able to organize the blogs into categories.  I opted for an update sent to my email every day so that I can keep up with recent posts.  I hope I can be more committed and get around to visiting more blogs!

You will want to check out Bloglovin.  You don't necessarily have to be a blogger to belong.  I like having one place where I can follow my favorite blogs.

Check it out and feel free to follow me.  I'd love it!

7 comments:

  1. Glad it is easier for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out...thank you for sharing the information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much, Mary, for sharing about Blog Lovin'. I've seen it on a couple other blogs, but I wasn't sure what it was all about. Thanks to you, I now have a blog reader that is easy to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the Blog Lovin' on many blogs recently. I just haven't had the time to investigate but now I will. I switched to Feedly but often forget to check it. Maybe some Blog Lovin' is what I need?

    Thanks Mary!

    blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I've heard Feedly is good. I had to overcome the glitch about leaving comments on blogs on Blog Lovin but other than that, it's been fun. I use my Google dashboard too. But on Blog Lovin it's so good to categorize blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am mostly confused about all of this. I still rely on my blog roll to keep me updated. But I have heard about BlogLovin'.

    Maybe this old dog needs to learn some new tricks.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete