Skip to main content

Friday Funnies in Costumes

















I'm linking up to Kim at homesteader's heart for Friday Funnies!

Comments

  1. Oh goodness! They are all so cute but the spaghetti and meatballs was ADORABLE!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, these were cute! Huge smile on my face. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my my! These are just ADORABLE!! My favorite is the sweet little cheerleader in the last pic :) She is just darling!!!


    Love you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos! Aren't children just the cutest things ever! I miss my little grand babies but will get to see them next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed when I got to Susanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how precious! I loved the Lipton tea bag child because being sick this week I've drank a lot of tea :)

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! ...
    'specially that Chargers gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who can resist? So adorable! Cute cheer leader there for Chargers! Blessings to you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutest costumes ever! The Tricuit baby's face reminds me of ours when he was that age (he's 21 now... how time flies..)
    Blessings! Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Prayer Pleeez!

I feel squeamish and thought I should tell you.  A giant stands before me and I’m using my sword, but ask for back-up.  I’m scheduled for surgery, August 25.  My journey begins with a left full knee replacement.  I will have to have the other knee done, later. My neighbors helped me find the best surgeon!  All she does is hips and knees. I’ve completed the pre-op tests, attended the class at the hospital to inform me of what to expect, and started physical therapy.  Before surgery I have to get to an acceptable range of motion.  Let’s just say, I’m not there yet. I am blessed! The PT believes in gentle therapy.  He has a low-key personality with humor.  He will be in my life for a while and I am determined to do whatever he says.  I’m improving already.  He knows his stuff. I can still visualize the surgeon’s finger pointing in my face to get a stationary bike and demanding:  “Get on it every day—take your ...