Psalm 91 1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” A big thank you to you friends who prayed for me today. I arrived safely in San Diego. Your prayers were strengthening, I'll tell you, when I got into the city and four lanes of traffic merged into another four lanes and I had to make sure I was on the correct route. I couldn't have done it without the Lord's help through your prayers and Amy's calm co-piloting! When we began our road trip this morning and entered our first interstate at about 4:45 a.m. it was pitch black out. We followed a big semi with the back panel of his truck lit up with these words: Jesus is Lord . I thought this was worthy of a Spiritual Sunday post! You can read inspirational blog posts by dropping by Spiritual Sundays hosted by Ginger and Charlotte.
Oh I can so see that happening. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend Mary.
HUGS
Kim
Now that is a cute one!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBoy did I need this today!!!Thanks Mary!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness ... it feels soooo good to laugh out-loud!
ReplyDeleteI love it when I giggle like this!!!! Heeheeheehee!! That is so awesome!! Thank you for sharing the laughs!!!!
ReplyDelete