Skip to main content

Friday Funnies!

I'm featuring 22 month-old Susanna for my post today. Leave it to children to make us smile and reflect on how they bless our everyday lives! Have a wonderful Friday today and I wish you a pile of smiles! For more fun, visit Kim at Friday Funnies.




Comments

  1. Oh she is just precious!!!

    Have a fabulous weekend!!
    Love and Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! And she wasn't going to put down her Kix for anything. LOL! I loved the finger wave. HA!
    Thanks for sharing my friend.
    I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, SHE is so PRECIOUS!!! I know this made you smile from ear to ear because she's your grandbaby and I know it made me smile too!!!

    I love it when I get on the phone with my grandgirls and they say, "Gamma".

    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is so adorable! Thank you for sharing...so sweet! Love the 'Praise Jesus'...so cute. :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well there you go Mary... it doesn't get any better than that!! A perfect Friday sharing!! Give her a big hug from another mimi in Texas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow ... is Susanna really 22 months already? Beautiful, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Mary, Susanna is so cute. I love that you shared this video with us. I loved hearing her speak and smile and point and ...eat.

    Love you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing her with us!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot my nagging ache when I saw your precious granddaughter talking, smiling, eating, etc...So precious! Thank you for sharing this sister Mary. God bless you and your family always. Thank you for your prayers always. Love you in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I returned today just to see that beautiful precious baby one more time!!!!

    Oh the PILES OF SMILES on that face!

    Love you dear friend. Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  11. She made my heart smile tonight! Thanks for the lift.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie!!! That would make my day to hear that sweet baby say I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...