So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago. Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door. Smiley Amy looked so happy. Then she said: "I'm happy you are here. Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs. It's been eight months since I've seen them. My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year. I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall. Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math. This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant. She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel. Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever. It wo...
Ha, that is funny, lol
ReplyDeleteI love signs like this....what a great sense of humor ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers Day Mary! Love you
I think that's cool! LOL. I love your new header photo! Happy Mother's Day sister and God bless you richly. Love to you.
ReplyDeleteNow that's funny, and since I really don't want my kids to have expresso and they are allergic to dogs, I might even have to allow some misbehavior, LOL Thanks for sharing, have a great Mother's Day!!
ReplyDeleteOH I LOVE IT! That is too funny. I'm using that. LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend and Mother's Day my friend.
Kim
Very very cute. Happy Mother's Day to you!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Now that is cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteI've just been catching up on blogs a little tonight, and saw yours on AZ. We have border problems big time in Texas too. I thought your words and the scripture was so relevant.
Happy Mothers Day Mary. I will continue to pray with you for the needs on your heart...
Hugs!
Sonja
Ok on the free puppy because I love dogs but Espresso? Oh my! Great message as people shouldn't leave the kids unattended but SO often do.
ReplyDeleteLove you and blessings this Mother's Day!
I think that's cool!
ReplyDeletefree classified india