Skip to main content

Friday Funnies



It's Friday and time to encourage each other with some laughs. Kim, the Queen of Fun, hosts Friday Funnies so be sure to laugh a little with her today. Here's my joke:


How I learned to mind my own business:

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting, '13....13....13.' The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on..... Some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick! Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...




Comments

  1. Oh girl! That was too funny!!! You always have the best jokes!! Keep em' coming!
    HUGS!!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Like that saying..."curiosity kills a cat?" Have a great weekend sister Mary! Thank you for making us laugh every Fri. God bless you. Love you in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I had to pass this one along to all the members of my household in shouting distance. You just gotta love this!

    I too, have become an avid follower of yours. Your blog looks fun and inviting and I hope you come back soon and join my family!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeeheeeheee!

    I have posted another group of awards on arise 2 write and you darling deserve them all....so jump on over and grab them.

    Love you, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to remember this one to share at the office next week!!!

    BTW, I finally got off my "duff" and debuted my "Over The Top" award ... thank you again sooooo much!

    Happy Friday, sweetie!

    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and so fun. I think we are all too curious sometimes. lol Also, if you would like to come to the next Az. Bloggers lunch, please email me at astrollthrulife@gmail.com Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Really Hard! That was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crack up!

    Nothing like a bit of humor to put it all into perspective.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

A Veteran's Story

  I noticed Bill sitting in our local park where I walk.   He glanced my way just as I finished the last exercise walk song on my playlist.   He shouted and pointed to my car:   “Hey, is that your car with the Nam front license plate?   I stepped closer into the veranda where Bill sat on a picnic bench.   I noticed his Vietnam Vet cap and instantly I knew why I walked there that day.   The Marine Vet served during the 1960’s, the same time span as my husband.   Bill talked a lot about the war evoking my emotions from laughter to tears.   My South Vietnam front plate often prompts a conversation with a stranger and I’ve learned a deep respect for it over the years.   It is my way of listening to a veteran.   I enjoyed listening to Bill.   He made me laugh in spots but he made me cry as well.   Like when he talked about the sandwich lady.   “Do you ever eat at the sandwich shop in the gas station down the street...