Friday Funnies


This is a cure for ADHD. For more laughs, go to Kim's website. Happy Friday!




Comments

  1. You always brighten my day. GOD bless you. If you dont mind send up an a prayer for me. My allergies are horrid and I can barely breath. Thanks for being a faithful prayer warrior and friend.
    love and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'bout just having that man use "ear plugs and really, really dark shades?" :)
    Have a great Friday sister Mary! I'll pray for sis Andrea, too. Like her, my allergy is bothering me, too. My sinuses feel heavy. But thanks be to God it's not as severe as it used to be. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! That was too funny. I am still laughing my friend. Love it! Almost makes me wish I had a kid with ADHD LOL.
    Happy Friday my friend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that!!! More schools need to use this method and kids would behave a lot better.

    Go see my funnies at: www.oktxok@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi My Friend,

    I always look forward to the Friday Funnies...and you made me chuckle today with this one! :D

    I will be sending prayer up as well for Andrea. My allergies usually hit near the end of June so empathize deeply with her.

    Love you and keep them comin!

    Hugs,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funny!

    Kelly

    http://www.amazingsalvation.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never used to hear much about attention deficit disorder growing up. Maybe the difference in disciplining children has changed? Anyway, have a good weekend Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always look forward to your funnies and this one was a goodin :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read a book on ADHD, the video brought a smile...wish the problem could be solved so simply.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped by to send my love to you this beautiful Saturday afternoon. Praying for you and your family.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father's Back

Feeling the Love

Whisper in My Ear One More Time