Skip to main content

Friday Funnies



Every career has its pitfalls, I guess. This nine second video was sent to me by a friend in an email this week. Enjoy! Be sure to join Kim for more Friday Funnies!


Comments

  1. OH that's funny how they did that.
    And to answer your question about my "little" makeover. I did do it. I am trying to find something that works for me. I tried to add the pictures of the family but there just wasn't enough room. I'm going to try to get one good picture with all of us in it to put on there!
    Thank you for your very sweet words my friend.
    Happy Friday to you.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a real pitfall alright! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the last 4 days, I was twiddling my thumbs, trying not to be antsy for your "Friday Funnies". I'm thinking "pain and cold" with that fall! Have a great weekend sister Mary! God bless. Love and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can you imagine?

    Thanks for that laugh, poor girl♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost agreed for you to call me "leadfoot" except it's not a habit on my part ;)
    That's great you had fun with your grandbaby at the mall! And that your son-in-law had a chance to see and speak with you guys. That was a very precious moment!!! Everybody needed that...specially him.
    I'm working this weekend [nights] but I'll try to enjoy it and I'll try to "behave". Gotta' etch in my heart "I'm Christ's Ambassador" so that you don't call me "leadfoot" again. :)
    It's always great to hear from you and God bless you and your family. May you have a wonderful weekend.
    I miss sis Alleluiabelle so let's keep her in our prayers. Love to you-Rosel AKA "speedy MAMA"

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO WAY!!! Now that's funny!! I imagine that was quite a shock!!
    Thanks for visiting with me today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I didnt see that coming!!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear friend,

    I wasn't expecting that! It made me jump when she fell into the hole, but at the same time I had to chuckle.

    I had to stop by for the Friday funnies even though it is 12:15 in the morning.

    I love you dear friend and thank you so much for your prayers and uplifting comments. You are a treasure to me.

    Hugs & blessings,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. That caught me by surprise. I was expecting her to fall down, but not fall through the ice. Thanks for sharing and making me smile.

    Blessings,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaackkkk! Oh my! Thanks for the funny. :~D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...