I was tagged this week by Alleluiabelle at Humble As I Go. This game enables us to get to know one another better. Here's how you play:
Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends. Go tell them you tagged them!
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Seeing my husband again.
2. Having lunch with my girlfriend, Sue, soon.
3. Sleeping in my own bed!
4. Visiting my family in Illinois.
5. The roadtrip back to Arizona and stopping in Yuma for Mexican food.
6. Creating a slideshow of all my photos of San Diego.
7. Seeing my son-in-law come home from sea.
8. Visit the beautiful mountains in Arizona.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Made a big pot of Albondigas Soup.
2. Swept the floor of dog hair...again!
3. Read some of my book, Edgar Sawtelle
4. Enjoyed watching my daughter and granddaughter get a call from her husband in port.
5. Read my Bible
6. Prayed a lot for several requests
7. Laughed a lot with everybody's Friday Funnies!
8. Watched Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly telling us the truth of what's really going on in America
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
1. The 700 Club
2. O'Reilly Factor
4. Glenn Beck Show
7. Life International
8. Enjoying Everyday Life
I am now suppose to ask eight people to participate. Help me out, here, as my time is limited on line since I'm out of town. If you would like to participate, feel free to join me!