A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere. "Something big was going on! He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak. He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew. His engaging eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me. He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young. What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart? What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?" There are days we just don't understand God's ways. But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

Beautiful picture. GOD bless you on your lifes journey!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Sedona area. We've been there a few times and always enjoy the sites! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture. You always look so happy. I love your smile, which is something that God has surely blessed you with dear friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words. You have such an encouraging blog, and you are blessed with a wonderful family. It is so enriching to hear the testimony of other Christian women and to learn about how God is moving in their lives. Many blessings to you, and please come back and visit.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic.
ReplyDeleteLove Sedona! I grew up in Az. :)
Charlotte and I love the Sedona area. We were there a few weeks ago with relatives....I agree Coco's has great hamburgers. Thanks for the blog site suggestion. I checked it out. It looks great.
ReplyDeleteWe love it there in Sedona too...
ReplyDeleteGreat pic...