A New Car for Women


Thanks, Kim, for hosting Friday Funnies. For more humor log on here.

Comments

  1. OH wouldn't that be awesome? LOL. That's too funny.
    Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Will Smith said in Independence Day, (after staring the alien ship)

    "I have got to get me one of these!"

    I love it! That was hilarious. I didn't see that coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be so cool!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be soooo cool cause I'd never have to look for a close parking space again.

    I loved it...maybe in our future :-)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giggle. What on earth? I definitely don't want one of these. Do you know how fast I'd lose it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is definitely an invention for a woman. A man would never want that because they like everyone to see what they are driving! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, it's my first time visit. Your title "Pile of Smiles" over at Sassy Granny's caught my eye. And when I signed in, I could see why.... your own smile is wonderful to catch!

    I look forward to browsing more. Come and visit -- you'd be most welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father's Back

Feeling the Love

Whisper in My Ear One More Time