Skip to main content

Friday Funnies





Thank you, Kim, for hosting Friday Funnies, a great place to find health and humor and not take this life too seriously (it's not permanent, you know!)

Comments

  1. OH my goodness! I am so LAUGHING OUT LOUD! That was hilarious!!!!!!
    You have the best jokes my friend. Thank you so much for that one!!
    Love you and have a great Thanksgiving!!!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love it!! Don't mess with Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My goodness and I sooooo laughing out loud as welll.....that was great!!! I agree with Kim you have the BEST jokes!!

    Happy Friday my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the world do you find these things?? So funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love coming here every Fridays!!! Yours is the BEST! Laughing so hard here that this "80" yr. old woman [ME], herself, almost lost her dentures! I wonder if those attorneys moved to the county where I work now? hmmm...
    But that judge must said, "Na...na..." out of fear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracked me up.....LOL, LOL!!

    Praying for you and yours!

    Love and Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this yesterday and had one good laugh. Glad you picked it up and posted it. Next time, they'll think twice about asking her any questions.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL!!! That is so funny...I love it!

    Have a wonderful Friday!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go granny! Love it. Thanks for making my smile this day. Hope you received your ornament safely. Blessings and peace to you this Thanksgiving week.

    ~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love my visits here. Thks for the laugh!

    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Friend,

    I popped in to say "Have a wonderful Thanksgiving" and that I love you dear friend. May love, peace, comfort, joy and so much more bless you and your family tomorrow and throughout the many days ahead.

    Many prayers & {{{Hugs}}},
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like sis Abelle, remembering you on this special holiday because I'm thankful for your friendship! and being a prayer buddy! To God be the glory for bringing us all, blogging friends and having that unity that comes from His love. Sister, enjoy that turkey and all the stuffing and sides and pumpkin pie? Yumm...We'll have coffee later :) Love you sis Mary! I hope that your daughter is pretty much well healed now! What a joy to have her be healed in time for her to enjoy this special time with you...Enjoy your "pumpkin" too [Susanna]...God bless you all abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless you abundantly :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweet friend,
    I wanted to personally drop by to see you today and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your day is going well.

    I am thankful for your friendship and words of wisdom we share through blogging!

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy Thanksgiving.

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...