Skip to main content

Friday Funnies




Thanks to Kim for hosting Friday Funnies so we can all have a few laughs! Today's entry is a video of my family. Aunty Amy is playing Patty Cake with Susanna. Watch what happens. We cracked up! Have a great Friday, everyone.

Comments

  1. Oh no! She got clocked! LOL.
    Too funny!
    Happy Friday to you my sweet friend.
    HUGS!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! Right in the eyeball! LOL
    P.S. I love seeing your smiling face at the top of your page, it makes me smile back at you everytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing...Susanna trying to knock mom out. HAHAHA.

    Hope you are doing well.
    Love, hugs, and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't children just the sweetest and most unpredictable things in all the world. What a blessing. Wonderful memories. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of a better way to celebrate Friday Funnies! Priceless!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can laugh today my sister that's why I headed over here...finally...That was awesome, I mean, not the auntie being poked, but Susanna! :)

    My son for the 1st time last night slept well and there was no more headache this morning. Just want to take this opportunity to thank you [not even the right word to say] for constantly keeping us in your prayers. Love you sister Mary and have a wonderful time with your family, especially with Susanna. If I were you, I would wear glasses or shades if you play "Patty Cake" with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A funny OUCH!!! too cute!
    Here is "My Friday☺Funnies"
    Have a Great♥Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Mary she is just precious!!! Best Friday Funny EVER!!

    Thanks for letting us have fun with you all

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL How extremely cute!!! I love coming here on Fridays. You always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susanna doesn't know her own strength. You go girl baby! LOL.

    Sending hugs to you today Mary.

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. My granddaughter almost broker her other grandmother's nose doing something like that!

    God bless,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my goodness! I know that hurt, but it was really cute!

    Thank you for making me smile this evening.

    Blessings to you,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. The girl's got a mean right punch! LOL Hope Aunty Amy isn't seeing stars anymore! THIS was a great Friday Funny, I'm tellin' ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...