Skip to main content

Don't Whine; Get a Spine!

 


“All Americans need to ‘step up’

And get to the bottom of election malpractices.”

Gen. Flynn

 

I like the question we discussed in our prayer meeting.  How should a Christian respond to the chaos in our American election?  An astute intercessor explained it by using her own story.

“Have you ever been scammed?”  She then went on to describe her roller coaster emotions when she got taken big time in a rental property situation.  “I paid a first rental payment plus a deposit and then I learned my new place is not vacant.  Another renter lives there with a lease that extends well passed my move-in date.”  She met the true landlord and learned he was different from her original contact.  She’d been scammed by an operation that ran smooth as ice.

How did this Christian woman react?  Anger toppled her emotions and rightfully so!  The scammer stole her hard-earned money as well as her new dwelling.  After contacting the police and choosing to prosecute with a jail sentence, she signed up with a local news channel to expose the scam. 

Again, she asked us:  “How should a Christian respond to the chaos in our American election?”

Consider these facts:

*70,000,000 Americans remain outraged by the befouled election.

*Fake mainstream media propaganda spews lies to its subscribers and calls for an election devoid of proper constitutional laws. 

*Ballot corruption at the polls reveal evidence of dead people voting, illegal votes, and other mischief.  

*Censorship of true facts dominates social media. 

*Whistleblowers and hundreds of witnesses’ submit documentation on their phones of voter fraud.

We the people, patriots of the U.S. Constitution of our democratic republic, will not accept this.  We abhor liberal socialism and communism, abortion and new world order government.  We choose God, freedom and our country.  When our country, founded on a system where we the people get to express our voice, find that our voice has been stolen through cheating, our emotions rage!  

We are angry.  Our votes have been snatched by a corrupt system that wants to take down our president.  This no longer is about two political parties.  It is spiritual warfare. 

A few days ago, a liberal woman, low on factual knowledge, tried to convince me that many Republicans did not vote for Nationalist President Trump this time but turned to the Socialist Democrat Party and voted for Vice-Pres. Biden, she being one of them.  I surmise that by emphasis on her vote, she would educate me.  Yet her facts were wrong.  With a lick of common sense, one can compare the average republican rally, five per week of more than 10,000 people in attendance, to the democrat lean rallies of less than 50 people when they did occasionally meet.  Liberal media refused to show the president’s rallies in full crowd stature so why wouldn’t this gullible gal take the bait and think both crowds equal?   No research.  No truth.  



On election night, we cheered as our president carried a red wave of voters until his haters in the media panicked and called off the whole election!  By morning, ballots for the other guy began to appear out of nowhere!  Without following the rules of protocol, liberals crowned their guy as president.  No law or order.  Hmm, who authorized the media to dismiss our constitution?  

Maybe I should purchase a lottery ticket and use a felt marker to change the numbers.  After all, it worked for Joe Biden!

How Should Christians Respond?

Some Christians are awake, but not all.  Some don’t want to pray feeling God is on His throne and in control.  They whine and misquote Scripture.  “Let’s just love everybody,” the mantra of cheap grace. I believe that God is on His throne and speaking to His children that have ears to hear.  His call is not for weakness but strength; His strength to stand.  It’s okay to be angry.  We’ve been scammed.  

It’s going to get ugly.  When the lawsuits reveal the scam and take back the votes for the president, the cheaters will hate, cry and lie.  It might be a good idea to have a few cans of food and toilet paper on hand in case we have to hunker down again. 

I’ll close with a Bible story.  Gideon started off with an army of 22,000 men.  The Lord told him the number was too high; reduce it to 10,000.   With still too many, the Lord devised a scheme to reduce the army.  Why?  He promised His army victory but wasn’t about to let them think it would come because of their ability.  No, the Lord positioned Himself to get the victory.  He separated the men who lapped like a dog at the river for a drink from the ones who knelt for a drink.  The Lord said to Gideon, “With the 300 who lapped from their hands, I will save you and give you victory over the Midianites. The other men were sent home.  We learn from this story in Judges 7 that God didn’t need much.  A small remnant and a mighty God saved Israel that day.

God only needs a remnant, Christians.  He needs a few who are awake, who fear the Lord and who will engage in this war.  The question to ponder is “Will I team up with God?  Pray and hear what God wants me to do?  Or will I be the one who thinks God is on the throne; what will be, will be.  One thing I know, God will get the victory in all this election chaos.  The glory will go to God and Him alone! 

Father God, choose me.  Please don’t send me home.

 

The comment bar is removed from this post.


Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...