Skip to main content

Testimony Time




Girlfriends have a way of getting you to tell your secrets.  I'm sharing my testimony today.  If you want to know more about the real me, checkout Cheryl's web page, Homespun Devotions, where yours truly is in the hot seat.    Click here...

Comments

  1. Just read your testimony and here I am! :) I am looking forward to perusing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful testimony, Mary! Prayers for Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a precious testimony, praying for you and Tom. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful testimony of God's work in you and your family's lives! And you indeed have such a beautiful smile!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful testimony. Praying for Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a neat interview ... and this photo of you is stunning. You glow, girlfriend!
    Prayers continuing for Tom (and all who love him!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read your testimony and it is very inspiring. I too didn't know how to smile until I accepted Jesus personally into my heart. Prayed and bless Tom for healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus lifted me should be our theme song, Nancy! Thank you for your kind prayers and remarks!

      Delete
  8. I read this awesome interview and i did leave a comment over there too Mary. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a great interview. I so appreciate your attitude. Well done, sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Floyd. You always put a smile on my face.

      Delete
  10. I love and appreciate you so much, sweet friend! Thank you for sharing your heart and being willing to do the interview. It has blessed me so much! And, thank you for sharing it here...what a dear joy it was to open this and read it today! I am so sorry it took me so long to get over here to comment. We were without electric, phone, AND internet, and oh, my, it has been crazy here! So happy to finally get the chance to visit with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You challenged me to a very different journey, my friend. It was fun! God bless you.

      Delete
  11. I enjoyed so much reading your testimony Mary. Blessed me beyond words this morning. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your story Mary! God has blessed you with such a full life! I love your sweet spirit and your adventurous heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sister...been busy helping a friend in need. I know you don't have to be in the hot seat in order for anyone to hear your testimonies. Your heartfelt posts bless me each time I visit! It was indeed your smile that made me visit your site back in 2008. 8 years...wow....we're still here by His grace. Happy 4th to you too and prayers continue specially for bro. Tom's healing. Don't need to watch the fireworks. We always carry this unfathomable freedom we have in Christ,our good Lord. To Him be the glory forever. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you so much, my "old" friend...sigh...one of my very first friends online! Somehow I always just knew you were in my corner.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...