Skip to main content

The Wedding Slideshow

Thank you, dear friends, for your prayers and support over the past few years.  Last month, January, we witnessed The Lord's restoration as our daughter, Carrie, married Paul in San Diego.  I collected my favorite photos and assembled them in a slideshow.  We haven't received the photographer's photos yet; those will come later!  Enjoy!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful and sweet couple....I pray they have a long life together....

    Now I image you need to rest some..uh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you and yours. Can be a blessing day and blessed lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Mary!!!! Your news fills me with great joy for Carrie, Susanna and Paul! What a wonderful God we serve. And what a testimony Carrie has. She is such an amazing young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am such a wedding nut! And knowing all the background and details of this one is extra meaningful. May God protect and richly bless this precious new family. I'm so glad you are sharing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your daughter is beautiful and I see the joy of the day in all of your faces. God is indeed Good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful. Your dgt is gorgeous and love the pic of the two of them and the hearts floating between them. You all look so happy and you're shining... :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Mary ... out of so much pain has come such a beautiful beginning! Susanna is too cute for words!

    Loved this slide show, and especially your choice of music.

    God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful! Oh Mary, I remember how much pain was involved over the years. And now the Lord has brought healing and love once again for Carrie. So thankful and happy for her and for you my friend.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to sister Carrie...they're a beautiful couple and thanks be to our good Lord for bringing them together. God Who doesn't sleep and hear our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me smile from ear to ear. Carrie looks so happy and her little one, my how she is growing up.

    May God richly bless them with a long and happy life together.

    Love you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your daughter and your family! She was a beautiful bride and looks so happy!! And your granddaughter is getting so big. Lovely photos, thank you for sharing your happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beyond beautiful. So happy for dear Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a beautiful wedding and a beautiful couple. May God be the covering over their marriage as they glorify Him with their lives!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is wonderful news! The photos are lovely! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely wedding! What a beautiful bride! So happy for you all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your blog today. What a lovely wedding. I pray that their lives together will be fully blessed. Praise God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

A Veteran's Story

  I noticed Bill sitting in our local park where I walk.   He glanced my way just as I finished the last exercise walk song on my playlist.   He shouted and pointed to my car:   “Hey, is that your car with the Nam front license plate?   I stepped closer into the veranda where Bill sat on a picnic bench.   I noticed his Vietnam Vet cap and instantly I knew why I walked there that day.   The Marine Vet served during the 1960’s, the same time span as my husband.   Bill talked a lot about the war evoking my emotions from laughter to tears.   My South Vietnam front plate often prompts a conversation with a stranger and I’ve learned a deep respect for it over the years.   It is my way of listening to a veteran.   I enjoyed listening to Bill.   He made me laugh in spots but he made me cry as well.   Like when he talked about the sandwich lady.   “Do you ever eat at the sandwich shop in the gas station down the street...