Skip to main content

Friday Funnies!

~Bus Ride~

Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes, charter a double-Decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in Atlantic City.
The Brunette team rides on the bottom of the bus. The Blonde team rides on the top level.
The Brunette team down below is whooping it up having a great time, when one of them realizes she doesn't hear anything from the Blondes upstairs. She decides to get up and investigate.

When the Brunette reaches the top, she finds all the Blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road, and clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles. The brunette asks, "What the heck's going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!"
One of the Blondes looks up at her, swallows hard and says,

"YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!"

Comments

  1. Thanks for the laugh Mary! And don't forget ...I'm a blonde; lol.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.....good laugh on this Friday morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED it. :)

    Thank you for a chuckle to start the day off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those blonde jokes. Have a good day. PS I am blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never fail to make us laugh sister Mary! LOL...Have a great weekend ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another funny blonde joke...

    Thanks for sharing this, Mary.

    Oh, and I read the story of your dragonfly pin as well. A delightful story!

    Blessings...

    Love
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny!!!
    Blessings from a blonde.
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, being a brunette, I really guffawed at this one (apologies to all the blondies in the crowd!)

    Thanks for my Sunday smile.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mary! This is too funny! I've been MIA for too long and wanted to get my bloggin' grove on and stop by for a visit. I pray that you and yours are doing well. So sorry we never got together. The last half of 2011 was a mess (posted about it today) and we have moved to Phoenix. But, one of these days, I hope to drive up the mountain and meet you, or if you are ever in PHX I love to meet. I read that you attended the Joyce Meyer conf. I was unable to go - bummer!

    Keep the smiles coming!

    HE IS FAITHFUL!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Prayer Pleeez!

I feel squeamish and thought I should tell you.  A giant stands before me and I’m using my sword, but ask for back-up.  I’m scheduled for surgery, August 25.  My journey begins with a left full knee replacement.  I will have to have the other knee done, later. My neighbors helped me find the best surgeon!  All she does is hips and knees. I’ve completed the pre-op tests, attended the class at the hospital to inform me of what to expect, and started physical therapy.  Before surgery I have to get to an acceptable range of motion.  Let’s just say, I’m not there yet. I am blessed! The PT believes in gentle therapy.  He has a low-key personality with humor.  He will be in my life for a while and I am determined to do whatever he says.  I’m improving already.  He knows his stuff. I can still visualize the surgeon’s finger pointing in my face to get a stationary bike and demanding:  “Get on it every day—take your ...