A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere. "Something big was going on! He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak. He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew. His engaging eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me. He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young. What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart? What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?" There are days we just don't understand God's ways. But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...



Oh my goodness, Maxine just cracks me up! On so many levels she's my role model (especially now that she's quit smoking)!
ReplyDeleteI love your laughter collection, friend.
Giggling,
Kathleen
LOL! Oh too funny. Maxine is always good for a laugh. She tells it like it is doesn't she? Ha! ha!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend Mary.
Oh wow, you picked some good ones Mary! I had to chuckle at each one.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Debbie
Hahaha...my sentiments, exactly! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I sent my email to your email address. Hope to hear back from you soon so that I can send you Ann's book.
Blessings,
Janis