So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago. Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door. Smiley Amy looked so happy. Then she said: "I'm happy you are here. Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs. It's been eight months since I've seen them. My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year. I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall. Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math. This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant. She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel. Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever. It wo...
Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh that was funny my friend. I need to use that!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend and 4th!
HUGS
Kim
That is hilarious!! I can fit in mine too!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
Love and Blessings
Love it! And I can too!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one sister Mary! LOL. Have a great weekend and Happy Independence Day! God bless.
ReplyDeleteHa,ha...very cute!!
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy July 4th weekend!! :)
Oh, I needed that, lol! Thanks ever so for sharing the laughter!
ReplyDeleteHave a JESUS-filled day! ^i^
Very funny, lol
ReplyDeleteThis cracks me up! I still fit into mine, too. ;-)
ReplyDelete