Skip to main content

Announcing Blog Giveaway Winners!

I’m happy to announce the winners today of my blog giveaway which I posted last week. I asked my husband, Tom, to draw one of your names for the coffee mug and he drew out:
Then for the books, he drew:
Jackie, Fresh Oil Today!

Thanks to everyone who played along with me. Your comments were so precious; I enjoyed each and every one of them!

Comments

  1. I never win anything. What a delight and joy to my spirit this day... a little bit of "peace" on the beach. Thanks so very much!

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Jackie and Elaine are awesome! So glad they won the giveaway.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Dropping by to wish you a great day. God bless and protect you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners!!!I love blog give a ways. God bless you. Please stop by my new blog Grace on the Narrow Path. I have deleted my old blog Seeking Grace due to blogger problems. Please follow along with me as I am with you as we journey for HIM.
    Blessings,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!

    BTW ... Love the field of flowers header.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo ladies ... congrats!
    This was a fun contest, Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the lovely winners of this blessed giveaway.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog sewingseedsoffaith. I'm having problems with blogger today so I thought I'd respond to your comment here. I love that description...desparately following Him. Sometimes it is desparation that gets us back on the path but the following should be constant. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
    why do not you have a look at our website
    thank you !! I am pleased to share my joy with you?
    love bags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is coach bags?Do you know coach bags outlet?Buy these coach bags outlet store.More cheap coach bags on sale!!Always be copied, never be transcended.gucci handbags looklike a wonder.Please dicount gucci bags for yourself.gucci handbags outlet is your best friend.gucci outlet sale well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Elaine and Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Mary!! I'm so excited!! Give your hubs a hug for me!!

    You are such a blessing!

    Hugs!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...