Skip to main content

Happy Easter










Comments

  1. It makes me smile just looking at these beautiful radiant smiles in these pictures :)

    love & hugs,
    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky lil' Susana ... to have her grandma's smile and allll that love!
    Thank you for sharing your little slice of Heaven, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susanna's smile...so familiar....like grandma's :) So special! Thank you for sharing all these wonderful pics! 3 generation of beautiful gals...with beautiful smiles! God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW Mary! Susanna is just precious and well, so are you and your family!!! Thank you for sharing your sweet grandbaby with us! We had Rylee today and what a blessing and joy it is to share this day with them!

    Happy Resurrection Day Mary!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family and Ms. Susanna is absolutely gorgeous...but I know you already know that! I know you had a wonderful Easter...with Susanna...all is good! We could be reduced to eating dirt and have our grandbabies and not complain...
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart is smiling really big right now, such beautiful pictures. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God has truly blessed you with a beautiful family. May HE continue HIS blessings. I read the post below about the trip to the Holy Land. How wonderful that was to walk where Jesus had walked!!! I know you will not forget . . . I also loved the analogy of how you were separated(lost) from your husband and how quickly he had you in his arms again. That is how it is with Jesue too. Thank you for sharing the pictures and the heart felt post below.
    IN HIS HANDS,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures Mary!! I can tell you had a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart smiles widely as I look at your beautiful faces. God has blessed you so!

    Love you so much my smiling friend.

    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...