Skip to main content

Blog Break




Blessings to you, dear friends!


I’m flying out to San Diego tomorrow to visit my daughter. We will be driving back to Arizona with the baby in a few days. I appreciate your prayers for a safe road trip. I hope to return to my blog next weekend, God willing! I love you all.

Comments

  1. You always have my prayers, sweet friend. LOVE YOU, MUCH! andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a safe trip back and forth and a wonderful time with your daughter and her family...
    God bless you sister Mary. Love you in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the cooler weather. It's so hot right now. I'll pray for your safe return, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying safe travels and God's presence to be with you all. My heart and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May the Lord grant you journey mercies and a wonderful time together.

    Warm thoughts,
    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful time! Grandma time is sweet! Tell us all about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, for entrusting us - and knowing we hold you, too, in our prayers, Mary. 'Looking forward to seeing new pix!

    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary,

    Praying Traveling mercies and the Joy of the Lord to be with you all!!

    Enjoy every second! Will miss you and look forward to hearing and seeing pictures of your trip :)

    love love love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for traveling mercies and also for your time with your precious daughter and granddaughter. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful trip! Enjoy the visit with your family and treasure your time together. Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

    Praying for safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Precious Sister Mary,

    You are the best! I love you. I will be praying for a safe trip the complete way to and from till your home and thereafter.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you on your trip. Enjoy your little one.

    Thank you for your continued love and prayer support for my husband and I as we tread through the deep waters. Your love, encouragement inspiring thoughts and prayers conveyed within your comments on my site, are a true blessing from God.

    Love, blessings, prayers & ((((BIG HUGS))),

    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll lift up a prayer right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss you dear friend. I trust you are enjoying that sweet granddaughter of yours. My thoughts are with you and my prayers are being said.

    Love you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blessings, dear friend, and safe travel.

    Enjoy!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to stop by and remind you...I LOVE YOU and I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sister Mary! Popping over to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Happy Spiritual Sunday! We miss you but hope you're having a great time with your granddaughter and the rest of your family. God bless. Love you in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you all are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...