Skip to main content

Friday Funnies

I'm thinking about doing some remodeling in my home. What about painting my bathroom floor like this?


Would this look good in my hallway?


For some laughs, be sure to drop by Kim's and the funny ladies at Homesteader's Heart. Have a great weekend everybody!

Comments

  1. Not the bottom one.LOL...Have a great weekend sister Mary! God bless. Love and blessings to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think so..

    I was attracted by your Blog name- Piles of Smiles and just had to stop in. Glad i did :)

    ~Silver
    Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a hoot! I'll bet Duller would want to do both, LOL!

    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't that be hilarious? Yes my friend, go for it! LOL.
    BIG hugs today and Have a Happy Friday!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing imagination!

    I pray your weekend is restful & full of joy.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Dear Friend,

    You make me laugh so hard again! I woudn't want either one...unless your an adverturous and carefree one. LOL

    I love you dear friend. I needed that good laugh this morning. You lift me up as well with laughter and I love that about you so much. I love to laugh and if we were together, we surely would have one!

    Love, Peace, Hugs & Prayers,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is funny! I participated for the first time this week after laughing through many Fridays with many of you. Have a great weekend Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is that! LOL!

    Have a great weekend!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! That was just too funny....Thanks for the giggle! Hope your day was blessed!

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you added your comments with the pictures. Happy Friday! Blessings! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can always count on you to make me smile! I would take the first over the second if I had to make a choice. I couldn't "live" with that ceiling! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow .. what a talent to create those crazy optical illusions!
    Just looking at that bathroom "floor" would make me run out for a big bag of Depends!

    Happy weekend-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. O my goodness! I wasn't sure if I should smile or drop jaw open :)

    Thanks for your love dear sister on my blog. I'm trying to visit with a few more dear sisters this evening before signing off of blogging until June 29th. Love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I only work on Fridays and Saturdays sister and though just part-time, a lot of drama goes on at work, enough for me to write something in my blog. Glory to God! I just want to pop over to pray that may the Lord be with you as you go to work tomorrow. And may you have a blast celebrating Father's Day with our Father and your hubby!
    I'm also praying for the Lord to guide you with your decision regarding your plan to remodel your BR and the hallway! LOL.
    Sister Mary, I'll bring cookies on Sunday and we'll put our feet up as we praise the Best Father! Love you sister and thank you for your sweet, encouraging comments, prayers, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweet friend:

    Hope you are doing well. Please stop by arise 2 write. I have something special there for you. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute, especially the last one, what will they come up with next? Thank you for sharing.Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is not that I don't fly. It is that I have never had the opportunity. I know this seems strange, but it has just never happened. Maybe oneday!! I would love to meet you, my dear friend, in person!! GOD BLESS, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those photos! Don't think I'd ever set foot in that bathroom...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Prayer Pleeez!

I feel squeamish and thought I should tell you.  A giant stands before me and I’m using my sword, but ask for back-up.  I’m scheduled for surgery, August 25.  My journey begins with a left full knee replacement.  I will have to have the other knee done, later. My neighbors helped me find the best surgeon!  All she does is hips and knees. I’ve completed the pre-op tests, attended the class at the hospital to inform me of what to expect, and started physical therapy.  Before surgery I have to get to an acceptable range of motion.  Let’s just say, I’m not there yet. I am blessed! The PT believes in gentle therapy.  He has a low-key personality with humor.  He will be in my life for a while and I am determined to do whatever he says.  I’m improving already.  He knows his stuff. I can still visualize the surgeon’s finger pointing in my face to get a stationary bike and demanding:  “Get on it every day—take your ...