Skip to main content

Friday Funnies


My girlfriend, Peggy, knew I would be visiting babyland and sent me this video this week that made me laugh. Hope you enjoy it, too. Have a wonderful Friday and be sure to visit Kim at Homesteader's Heart for more laughs!




Comments

  1. What a video to start my day!!! Hahaha..Cute baby! Thank you for posting this sis Mary! I'm so blessed that despite you having a precious time with your daughter and specially your "grandchild", you are still finding time to share your Friday Funnies and keeping in touch with us. God bless you sister Mary and your family! Love and prayers, Rosel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor puppy! Do you think she/he was so sad because the baby was crying or just making noise, too? Hilarious! Wilson, our poodle, hates it when the Grands cry. He skeedaddles out of the room like he's the one that caused it, LOL.

    I hope you're enjoying your trip. :) Much love, Laurie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's funny. I think the dog won though! LOL. The baby was like,"Hey this is my parade, quit raining on it!" LOL.
    Thanks for sharing my friend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. You made me laugh for sure today. Thank you sweet friend. Tell your family all of us here in the bloggin world said hello and we love them too!

    Hugs,
    Alleluiabelle

    P.S. Check out my site. There is a surprise waiting there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a hoot! I thought it was a lovely duet, accompanied by the Beethoven on your site.

    God bless you. Thanks for the laugh. (I found you through Alleluiabelle today.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I needed this laugh for sure!!

    Have a blessed Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that was so cute and funny. It's amazing how sensitive dogs can be. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Laughter is my favorite human condition. Thanks for summoning it!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cute! The dog surprised me! LOL
    Have a Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was funny with a capital F...Cracking up over here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just loved this video, I needed a good laugh tonight. Thank you for sharing. What a great post, thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always bless me...thanks for humor on an otherwise difficult day. Have fun snuggling with that precious little one. andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mary,
    I just read your post about the blue box. Mary at Divinely Designed posted about this tragedy on her blog this morning with a link to mine. She hopes to get this to go viral.
    An update: The school system has removed the box and thinks that is all they need to do to correct the situation. This greatly disturbs me as I know it does you.
    Thank you for your love and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Veteran's Story

  I noticed Bill sitting in our local park where I walk.   He glanced my way just as I finished the last exercise walk song on my playlist.   He shouted and pointed to my car:   “Hey, is that your car with the Nam front license plate?   I stepped closer into the veranda where Bill sat on a picnic bench.   I noticed his Vietnam Vet cap and instantly I knew why I walked there that day.   The Marine Vet served during the 1960’s, the same time span as my husband.   Bill talked a lot about the war evoking my emotions from laughter to tears.   My South Vietnam front plate often prompts a conversation with a stranger and I’ve learned a deep respect for it over the years.   It is my way of listening to a veteran.   I enjoyed listening to Bill.   He made me laugh in spots but he made me cry as well.   Like when he talked about the sandwich lady.   “Do you ever eat at the sandwich shop in the gas station down the street...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...