Skip to main content

Friday Funnies

I'm joining Kim today at Homesteader's Heart for Friday Funnies. Be sure to visit this site for an uplifting day. A special Good Friday to all!







Comments

  1. Oh have mercy my friend. That is too funny!!
    Big Friday Hugs!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuckles...then out loud laughing!!
    The look on that bunny is soooo funny!!!
    Have a FABULOUS Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you my dear sister for keeping us "laughing". While the Lord gave His life on a Friday, believers would be rejoicing 3 days later. Despite the trials, Paul said, "Rejoice! I say it again, rejoice!" Sis Mary, in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Him to cover you and your family with His comfort, healing, strength, protection, and guidance.May He give you all a joyful heart despite whatever circumstances you're in. Love you in Christ.-Rosel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute. Thanks! andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE HE HE, too funny. Thanks for stopping by. How amazing my Amy is 5'11 to. The could be twins. lol. She will be 28 Nov 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    That bunny's got such a surprised look on his face - too funny! Made me smile and grin!

    I've got a challenge for you on my blog today - if you are interested and only if you have the time!

    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe, I love that one :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo, too funny!

    Thank you for the sweet comment you left :)

    You have a very infectious smile! Beautiful!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi (again!),
    The post is now up on my blog! I had SOOOOO much trouble with it today that I had to call my daughter to help me straighten it out!!

    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just too cute! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Friend,

    I just got home from my daughters' house and now I'm settled in for the night. Your site is the first I visited and I laughed so hard at the cartoon :-D. That, my friend, was a great one!

    Love you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the laugh. My cat sits in my lap while I am on the laptop. He saw the cartoon and got up and left!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gal...I'm so glad you came by my blog! I can tell by this cartoon that we will be kindred spirits for sure ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Saleslady! (don't know your name so sorry), thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I'm so glad you came over so that we could meet. I popped in on your kitchen blog and attempted to stick my finger into your peach pie but to no avail so I'll have to try again soon.

    You have a BEAUTIFUL SMILE! I look forward to getting to know you better. I see some of my sisters here already :)

    Love the cartoon. Now I don't feel so bad when I attempted to use my two maltese dogs as my rug the other day. :)

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Have This Day

  A friend noticed Cowboy Church off of Dry Creek Road in West Sedona yesterday morning as he drove past and told me the parking lot was bulging with cars from everywhere.  "Something big was going on!  He said." "Yes I replied; I was there and I want to tell you all about what happened." I glanced over the highly attended sanctuary as the first speaker approached to speak.  He introduced himself as a pastor from the state of Washington but he was also my bestie's nephew.  His engaging  eulogy of the life of his cousin, Ashley, gripped me.  He helped all of us understand and trust God when we want to scream "She was so young.  What about her widower husband now who loved her with all his heart?  What about their two-year old boy who misses his mommy?"  There are days we just don't understand God's ways.  But I am at peace to know Ashley is finally pain free and lives in Paradise. I glanced at her mom, Maureen, my best friend now for...

A Memorial Day Reflection

  Memorial Day is always noteworthy for me and my girls.  Next Thursday marks the third year of missing their father, my husband. So many thoughts  run through my mind.  The journey of loss takes on various emotions.  The strongest feeling, at first, was emptiness.  In a split second, I would forget he departed forever.  I imagined things I needed to talk to him about when he got back home.  My mind is realistic now.  He's not coming back.  There will be no more times of sitting on the porch swing together on the front deck staring at the moon and the stars.  He would tell me all he knew about the majestic night sky. I have so much I wish I could tell him, like the excitement of seeing our oldest grandchild make a decision to follow Jesus and get baptized on Mother's Day!  And our little Amy, 11 years old, I wish he could have seen her on stage receiving her induction to the National Honor Society. Our daughters have their own ...

Grandparent's Day!

So here it is, the first Sunday after Labor Day or as I refer to it, Grandparent's Day! I arrived in Tucson a week ago.  Twelve year old Amy and excitable Jasper greeted me at the front door.  Smiley Amy looked so happy.  Then she said:  "I'm happy you are here.  Her sister, Susanna, stood next in the greeting line with big hugs.  It's been eight months since I've seen them.  My, they grow so fast. Susanna is a senior this year.  I love hearing about the colleges she visited during summer and the ones she hopes to apply for this fall.  Her mom and I have been watching Downtown Abbey with her, and of course, enjoying late evening tea with the actors in the movie. Amy continues to rock math.  This year, she's been chosen to be her teacher's assistant.  She is very responsible and the one I ask to help at the house when her parents travel.  Amy plays worship music for her dog, Star, who is recovering from Valley Fever.  It wo...